How to Make a Fireplace That Will not Burn Your Home in Minecraft
Chimneys are great decorative pieces for your home in Minecraft, but if you are not careful you may end up burning down your beautiful home. While the overall look of your home is up to you, here’s what you need to make sure you do not burn your home (unless it’s made of a non-flammable material, then you’re already fine) .
- Decide where she wants to go (I chose the corner of my house)
- Clear out the area you want
- You must use the area under fire in non-flammable material
- 1 block in each direction around where the fire will be should be clear or made of non-flammable material, so a square of 3 by 3 around it
- Going up where the fire will be you will need this 3 by 3 square to be made of nonflammable materials at least 3 levels above it. The only way to make sure nothing starts the fire is to keep this 3 by 3 rectangle of non-flammable material no matter how far you go from the fire, either having the material non-flammable on it or it n Have nothing (you can see the photo of the roof of my house where I continued the 3 by 3, stone
- Fill with stone (or other non-flammable material) around where the chimney will be (anywhere may touch the fire), which includes lower and upper
- Create a border around what will be the fire (I used stone steps leaving a hole in the corner where will be my source of fire
- Cover the area that will be above the fire with Peter, so it would light up (all of that area) (as long as you just left a 1 block opening around where the fire will be high, no one will get burned because That you will not physically be able to touch it)
- Put your flammable materials in the fireplace (I chose to use a block of wood that has actually burned for some time)
- Lighting fire with flint and steel
There you have it! Make sure the fire does not spread and good luck!