How to unclog your nose quickly?
Allergies, colds and sinusitis, unfortunately, bring their share of disadvantages. Among these, the stuffed nose syndrome is very unpleasant. But how to get the nose straight?
- Garlic to uncork its nose
Did you know that garlic can be effective to uncork your nose quickly? To use the properties of the air you must:
- Crush two fresh garlic cloves.
- Put the crushed garlic cloves in hot water.
- Inhale by covering your head and bowl with a towel.
Your nose will quickly come out with this grandmother recipe based on crushed garlic. To uncork your nose even faster you can eat fresh garlic every day.
2. A baby fly to uncork the baby’s nose
This stuff is very suitable for infants and newborns who are unable to blow their nose. You will find in pharmacy, these little wonders allowing to aspirate the nasal secretions for about ten dollars. The nasal pear is a good tip to avoid having your nose irritated because of the handkerchiefs when you have a cold.
There is also the baby fly that allows to quickly unclog the baby’s congested nose. It helps baby to breathe quickly and especially without irritating the small nasal walls.
- Inhale eucalyptus to unclog the nose
Did you know that eucalyptus is a miraculous plant to uncork a nose quickly? Here is what to do to uncork his nose with the inhalation of eucalyptus:
First method: Eucalyptus essential oil:
- Pour a few drops of eucalyptus essential oil into a humidifier.
- Breath the eucalyptus scents.
- No humidifier? Pour drops into a bowl of warm water, cover with a towel and inhale.
Second method: infusion of eucalyptus leaves:
- Infuse eucalyptus leaves in boiled water.
- Allow to infuse for several minutes in a small amount of water.
- Cover with a towel to trap the vapors.
- Inhale the vapors of eucalyptus to quickly uncork the nose.
Of course, as it is hot steamers you have to be careful when you are inhaling eucalyptus. This tip is very effective and fast to unclog your nose but also to relieve yourself of a cold.
- A nasal enema to unclog the nostrils
The nasal enema is very effective to unclog your nose! Here’s how to make a house nose lavament:
- Boil a liter of water.
- Add a tablespoon of sea salt.
- Allow the water to cool until it is lukewarm.
- Aspirate the water, one nostril at a time with the bottle of nasal enema.
- The water should come out through the other nostril and sometimes through the mouth if the nose is very congested.
You will no doubt notice that your nose runs more, but it is only the beginning of a nose well decongested. It is important to use boiled and cooled water before using this remedy to unclog the nose.
- Place a large onion on the night table
A big onion on the bedside table … A grandmother’s cure to try! 🙂
- Cut a large onion in half.
- Place the onion on the bedside table or under the bed.
- The essence and the smell of onion that will emerge will help to uncork the nose.
This remedy of grandmother really works to uncork his nose and to feel better during a cold … Difficult to believe, but it is true.
- Place Vick’s under your nostrils at night
The Vick’s is still very popular in homes. But how to use the Vick’s to uncork his nose?
- Put Vick’s ointment under your nostrils at night before going to sleep.
- Put some Vick’s also on the back, neck and chest.
- Put Vick’s in a handkerchief and take deep breaths near the nose near the handkerchief.
In addition to helping you unclog your nose the Vick’s is very helpful in relieving small and large from colds and other winter ailments.
- Inhalation of wine vinegar to uncork its nose
If you want to move on to the next speed, inhaling wine vinegar can be a good idea to unclog your nose.
- Boil some wine vinegar in a saucepan.
- Breathe in the vapors while the wine vinegar boils.
- Repeat 2 or 3 times a day to feel better and relieved
Be careful because the vapors can be very hot and the smell very strong. But in any case, this home remedy is very effective to uncork the nose.
- Miracle Tomato Juice Recipe
If you like home recipes and grandma’s remedies you will love this one based on tomato juice. You need to:
- A large glass of warmed tomato juice.
- A freshly chopped garlic clove to add to the tomato juice.
- A chopped ginger tweezer to add to the mixture.
- Add one tablespoon of lemon juice to the tomato juice.
- Drink a few times in the day to clear the nose. (2-3 times)
Be careful because the taste of this special tomato juice is relatively strong, but this is what it takes to quickly uncork his nose.
- A hot compress to open the nose
A trick so simple that you sometimes forget to test it. Here is how to use the hot compress to unclog her nose:
- Soak a warm water towel.
- Place the hot compress on the nose.
- Add a little Vick’s on the compress for optimal results.
The hot compress is effective to help relieve the stuffy nose but also to relieve the common cold and even sinusitis.
- A nasal spray to unclog his nose
Like some antihistamines, nasal sprays are available without a prescription. However, be careful not to abuse too much, otherwise the reverse effect will be known as the rebound effect.
This type of medication should not become an automatism to solve your nasal congestion problems, quite the opposite. If you do not like tricks and tricks then go for it with a nasal pear or a nasal enema that is much more effective in the short, medium and long term.